1. Always wash white and coloured shirts separately. Use the appropriate laundry detergent
2. Turn the shirts inside out in order to avoid wear and tear on the collar and cuffs.
3. Follow the washing instructions on the label.
4. Put a maximum of 6 shirts per load in the washing machine.
5. Choose a special shirt wash cycle. If you don’t have this, make sure you select a spin speed of maximum 600rpm.
6. Do not tumble dry your Stratton Montez shirt; it is better to hang it on a clothes hanger directly after washing. Iron the seams, collar, cuffs and button panel smoothly by hand.
7. If the shirts are still a little damp they are easier to iron. Use an iron setting of maximum 2 dots.